Choosing lighting devices for home or office space, it is so easy to get confused in all the variety of shapes and modifications. If earlier in light stores you were offered to choose among ten models, today there are thousands […]
Choosing lighting devices for home or office space, it is so easy to get confused in all the variety of shapes and modifications. If earlier in light stores you were offered to choose among ten models, today there are thousands of them. And sometimes the client is at a loss as to which model to choose.
If we consider the shape of commercial light fixtures, then a round lamp is considered universal. Why do many customers decide to buy a round shaped ceiling lamp ? First of all, because they are suitable for almost every interior and room style. This is ideal for rooms with low ceilings.
Commercial light fixtures: wide range of applications
Considering such models, it is worth analyzing in more detail in what types of premises they will be most relevant:
- The compact size and absence of corners make the round glass lamp an excellent solution for hallways. The hallways in modern design apartments are large enough. But earlier, when designing, little space was allocated to the hallway. Therefore, large-sized lamps will look unnatural and clutter up the free space. But compact ones, on the contrary, will not only illuminate the space well, but also visually expand it. You can buy round lamps as an independent item or in composition with other models.
- Such models are perfect for use in the kitchen. Especially if it does not have a large square. It is worth considering the ease of use. Since dishes are regularly prepared in the kitchen, no matter how good the hood is, fatty vapors still “fall” on pieces of furniture, appliances and, in particular, on the lamp. Accordingly, the lamp has to be cleaned regularly, much more often than in other areas of the house. Washing and cleaning multi-stage chandeliers or lamps with intricate pendants every week is quite difficult. But to clean the LED round lamp, you will have to spend only a few minutes.
- You can use inexpensive round chandeliers under the ceiling and in non-residential areas in the house. These are pantries, balconies, loggias, cellars. In the catalog of the English manufacturer “Searchlight” you will find interesting options, the price of which will pleasantly surprise you. At a low cost, they receive excellent customer reviews for their high quality and long service life.
- Round models will find application in the commercial sphere. These are offices, small reception areas, warehouses, business centers. If the square of the office allows, then you should pay attention to the large round ceiling lamps. They will give a lot of light and at the same time decorate the interior of the office. If you need to illuminate the work area directly, you can additionally buy a table lamp.
- A separate niche is occupied by built-in round lamps for the bathroom. For several years of existence, they have taken the first positions in sales. At the same time, the lamps for the bathroom are universal. It is recommended to buy round lamps for any type of room. These are rooms in the house, and commercial areas and office centers.