Sometimes we need handholding to complete certain tasks in life. One such task is dealing with financial institutions and banks to get a home loan. This process requires a lot of research on the available loan schemes and completing all […]
Sometimes we need handholding to complete certain tasks in life. One such task is dealing with financial institutions and banks to get a home loan. This process requires a lot of research on the available loan schemes and completing all the legalities right from the start when you apply.
This is where the Mortgage broker comes into play. He acts as a middleman and works in your best interest when you are ready to buy your first home. Although there are many lending solutions available in the market, not all of them are going to suit your needs.
This is why Sydney Brokers create a personalized plan for you, finds the right lenders, and do all the overwhelming work for you. Their mortgage brokers have over 2 decades of experience and have a huge network of lenders. They do all the work for you, from comparing various loan products, doing a market analysis, submitting applications until loan settlement.
Benefits of hiring a broker for getting a home loan
- They have a flexible schedule:
- They can work according to your schedule and convenience so that you do not have to compromise on your working hours.
2. They have a thorough experience of the loan market and hence, become your best advisers:
- They have studied the market thoroughly and have a huge network of legally operating lenders.
- They can do a cost comparison analysis for you.
- Based on this, you can shortlist the financing options that are right for you.
3. They take your stress away by doing all legal work required during the process:
- Right from comparing and short listing various home loan products, there is a lot of paperwork involved in the process.
- Brokers do all the paperwork like submitting applications, checking the need for supporting documents, making applications for pre-approval, etc.
- They also try to get you grants from government body institutions.
4. Protects your credit score from unsuccessful loan applications:
- Your credit history reflects all the unsuccessful loan applications when you tried to submit them directly to the lenders.
- By ensuring the suitability of the home loan after checking with the lender, they reduce the chances of rejection.
Before you find a mortgage broker for helping you with the home loan procurement process, you must remember that not all brokers are the same and you should judge the relevance of a broker based on the following criteria:
- Check if the broker is licensed ASIC Professional registers of credit representative or credit licensee. If not, they are mostly doing the work illegally.
- If the broker is a part of any professional association or not. Such brokers tend to be highly reliable with good market knowledge.
- Checking with a lender for reference to a mortgage broker is also a good way to find one for you.
- You must ensure that the broker has understood your must-have inclusions and provide home loan options accordingly.
- If the broker is insisting on the first loan that they are offering without giving you options, you must change the broker.
The brokers are usually paid a commission by the lenders to sell their products and they might also charge a minimal fee from you. Do your online research and avoid those who are trying to extract money from your pockets in the name of helping you with the home loan process.